LITCHFIELD — The City of Litchfield Streets Department will be oiling and chipping the roadways beginning Wednesday, Sept. 7 to Friday, Sept. 9, weather permitting.
The streets affected are as follows:
- N. Illinois Ave. from Union to Henrich and from Henrich to Clark
- E. Park Place from Montgomery to the dead end and from Chestnut to Franklin St.
- N. Walnut St. from Union Ave. to Chapin
- N. Chestnut St. from Union Ave. to Hauser
- N. Van Buren St. from Union Ave. to Hauser
- E. Hauser St. from State St. to the dead end
- E. Weir St., from Harrison to State St.
- N. Jefferson St. from Union Ave. to Clark
- S. Adams from Union Ave. to Tyler Ave.
- E. Columbian Blvd. from Weir St. to the north dead end L&W
- W. Eilerman Ave. from E. Columbia to Old Rt. 66 and from Old Rt. 66 to S. Grant St.
- S. Grant St. from Eilerman to Tyler and from Tyler to Buchanan
- S. Lincoln St. from Tyler to the dead end, from Tyler to Buchanan St., and from Columbia Ave. to St. John
- S. Grant St. from Columbia to the dead end
- S. Douglas St. from St. John to the dead end
- S. Brown St. from Columbia Ave. to St. John
- E. South St. from State St. to Chestnut
- E. Seneca St. from Van Buren to Monroe
- E. Jones St. from McKinley Ave. to State St.
City reminds residents of parking and traffic restrictions
Litchfield residents should not park on these streets after 7 a.m. during this project. Through traffic should pay attention to flaggers.
For more local news, follow Heartland Newsfeed at @HLNF_Bulletin on Twitter.
Additionally, you can follow Heartland Newsfeed on Facebook and Reddit among other platforms. You can now follow our news updates on Telegram, Flote, and MeWe.
Support independent journalism. Become a patron on Patreon for as little as $1 a month. There are other donor options as well.
Get the latest news updates on our radio network via Spreaker, TuneIn, and other platforms.