LITCHFIELD — The City of Litchfield Streets Department will be oiling and chipping the roadways beginning Wednesday, Sept. 7 to Friday, Sept. 9, weather permitting.
The streets affected are as follows:
- N. Illinois Ave. from Union to Henrich and from Henrich to Clark
- E. Park Place from Montgomery to the dead end and from Chestnut to Franklin St.
- N. Walnut St. from Union Ave. to Chapin
- N. Chestnut St. from Union Ave. to Hauser
- N. Van Buren St. from Union Ave. to Hauser
- E. Hauser St. from State St. to the dead end
- E. Weir St., from Harrison to State St.
- N. Jefferson St. from Union Ave. to Clark
- S. Adams from Union Ave. to Tyler Ave.
- E. Columbian Blvd. from Weir St. to the north dead end L&W
- W. Eilerman Ave. from E. Columbia to Old Rt. 66 and from Old Rt. 66 to S. Grant St.
- S. Grant St. from Eilerman to Tyler and from Tyler to Buchanan
- S. Lincoln St. from Tyler to the dead end, from Tyler to Buchanan St., and from Columbia Ave. to St. John
- S. Grant St. from Columbia to the dead end
- S. Douglas St. from St. John to the dead end
- S. Brown St. from Columbia Ave. to St. John
- E. South St. from State St. to Chestnut
- E. Seneca St. from Van Buren to Monroe
- E. Jones St. from McKinley Ave. to State St.
City reminds residents of parking and traffic restrictions
Litchfield residents should not park on these streets after 7 a.m. during this project. Through traffic should pay attention to flaggers.
For more local news, follow Heartland Newsfeed at @HLNF_Bulletin on Twitter.