- Redistributions in unaltered form must retain the entirety of this license, including retaining attribution of the license holder of the media/product/service.
- Redistributions in altered form must reproduce the entirety of this license, including retaining attribution of the license holder of the media/product/service.
- Neither the name of the license holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote media/products/services derived from this media/product/service without specific prior written permission. Furthermore, no attempt will be made to impersonate the person or entity whose media/product/service is being used or modified.
- Governments, and agents and subcontractors of same, are not permitted to use this media/product/service or derivations of this media/product/service.
- If governments, agents and subcontractors of same use this media/product/service, or derivations of this media/product/service, all agencies and persons directly and knowingly involved may be shamed in public, by name, on the Internet, on radio, and in any media now extant or invented in the future, throughout the known universe and elsewhere, in perpetuity. Governments, agents and subcontractors of same that use this media/product/service, or derivations of this media/product/service, agree to endure this shaming, without comment or action.
- Any person or entity that violates any part of this agreement will also be shamed as above, and agrees to endure this shaming, without comment or action.
- The BipCot NoGov Media/Product/Service License adopts the first 3 clauses of the 3-Clause BSD license (Berkeley Software Distribution license) and adopts the BSD “as is” text at the end. The 3-Clause BSD license is in the Public Domain. However, there is no partnership or endorsement created or implied between the media/product/service creators or any users of The BipCot NoGov Media License and the creators or users of the BSD license, or vise versa.
- This version allows for “LIBERTARIAN INDULGENCES.” i.e. low-level government workers like mailmen and peaceful future Internet freedom hero contractors can use the thing that is licensed. But cops, goons, politicians, alphabet soup agency workers, etc, and anyone who carries a gun or orders the use of guns for the gub’mnint is still forbidden. (LICENSE HOLDER SHOULD REMOVE THIS PART, SECTION 8, TO REMOVE THIS OPTION.)
- This license only covers use of the software or media itself. The license holder retains any royalties or publishing rights on usage of the software or media, where applicable.
The BipCot NoGov Media/Product/Service License (www.bipcot.org), version 1.2 / No warranty of usability of Heartland Newsfeed. This original media/product/service was made by license holder Heartland Internet Media Networks dba Heartland Newsfeed, January 2020. All rights to make fun of you reserved. https://www.heartlandnewsfeed.com. Redistribution and use of Media/Product/Service in any form, commercial or non-commercial, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: