- John E. McMillian, 30, of Nokomis was cited for disorderly conduct/breach of peace at his residence at 305 N. Spruce St. in Nokomis on November 16. McMillian was also cited for obstruction of justice.
- Loeta M. Blair, 79, of rural Nokomis was cited for failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident on the 500 block of N. Cedar St. in Nokomis on November 18. Also involved in the accident was Bryce T. Krueger, 37, of Raymond. Krueger was also cited with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, in addition to two charges of driving under the influence of alcohol, a citation for leaving the scene of the accident which caused property damage, a citation for disorderly conduct/breach of peace and operating an uninsured motor vehicle. Krueger was cited at the intersection of W. State and Walnut.
- Thomas F. Fields Jr., 45, of Coalton was cited and arrested for domestic battery at his residence at 182 E. Grant Ave. in Coalton on November 23.
- Erin L. Evans, 42, of Nokomis was arrested on an in-state warrant at her residence at 214 N. Walnut St. in Nokomis on December 2.
- Michael H. Painter, 27, of Stewardson was cited for operating a motor vehicle displaying an expired Illinois state license plate tag at the intersection of E. State and Kinney on December 2. Painter was also cited for operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- Megan E. Getz, 27, of Nokomis was arrested on an in-state warrant at her residence at 309 N. Vine St. in Nokomis on December 8.
Jake Leonard, a broadcast media and journalism veteran, is the editor-in-chief of Heartland Newsfeed. Leonard is also GM and program director of Heartland Newsfeed Radio Network, wrestling editor and contributing writer for Ambush Sports, a contributing writer for My Sports Vote and Midwest Sports Network, and a former contributor to Bleacher Report and Overtime Heroics. He resides at home in Nokomis, Ill. with his dog Buster.