- Geoffrey D. Wagner, 32, of Nokomis was cited for criminal damage to property at 102 N. Oak St. in Nokomis on September 8. Also cited for criminal damage to property at the same location was Bobby L. Purgerson, 58, also of Nokomis.
- Robert L. Moore, 41, of Pana was cited for disobeying a stop sign, operation of an uninsured motor vehicle and driving under the influence of alcohol at the intersection of E. Union St. and Capps Ave. on September 9.
- Tammy J. Ackerman-Nelson, 40 of Nokomis was cited for domestic battery at 102 N. Oak St. in Nokomis on September 9.
- Michael K. Carlson, 37, of Nokomis was cited with an ordinance violation for excessively barking dogs at his residence at 312 S. Oak St. on September 9.
- Nicolas P. Carver, 35, of Nokomis was cited for disobeying a stop sign at the intersection of W. State and Kenny Sts. on September 11.
- Gregory A. Jones, 30, of Nokomis was arrested on an in-state warrant at UJ’s Convenience Store, 408 E. State St. in Nokomis on September 12.
- Keith L. Raymond, 36, of Irving was cited for disobeying a stop sign and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at the intersection of Bertolino Ave. and S. Union St. on September 14.
Jake Leonard, a broadcast media and journalism veteran, is the editor-in-chief of Heartland Newsfeed. Leonard is also GM and program director of Heartland Newsfeed Radio Network, wrestling editor and contributing writer for Ambush Sports, a contributing writer for My Sports Vote and Midwest Sports Network, and a former contributor to Bleacher Report and Overtime Heroics. He resides at home in Nokomis, Ill. with his dog Buster.