- A citation involving a minor on August 21 was redacted at the time of publication.
- Haylie N. Jett, 23, of Nokomis was cited for aggravated battery and domestic battery at her residence at 521 W. Union St. on August 21.
- Francis M. Smiddy, 36, of Nokomis was cited with an ordinance infraction for unlawful accumulation of garbage as his residence at 609 S. Pine St. on August 24.
- Richard L. Elwood, 31, of Nokomis was arrested on an in-state warrant at his residence at 311 N. Pine St. on August 27.
- Paul J. Koeppen, 33, of Mason City was cited with possession of cannabis amount to 10 grams or more at 421 E. Union St. on August 28. Koeppen was also cited with a prohibited zone violation as a registered sex offender.
- Johnathan G. Kirchner, 23, of Pacific, MO was arrested on an in-state warrant at 305 N. Spruce St. on September 1.
- Ashli N. Cobillas, 32, of Irving was cited and arrested for retail theft at Dollar General, 19992 Illinois Route 16, on September 4.
Jake Leonard, a broadcast media and journalism veteran, is the editor-in-chief of Heartland Newsfeed. Leonard is also GM and program director of Heartland Newsfeed Radio Network, wrestling editor and contributing writer for Ambush Sports, a contributing writer for My Sports Vote and Midwest Sports Network, and a former contributor to Bleacher Report and Overtime Heroics. He resides at home in Nokomis, Ill. with his dog Buster.