Other matches on the Jan. 12 AEW Dark cardSeveral other matches are on the card for Dark, including but not limited to:
- Bear Country (Bear Bronson and Bear Boulder) v. Baron Black and Nick Comoroto: Given the former’s recent outings as a tag team, it may indicate a future deal of some kind.
- Ricky Starks v. Mike Verna
- Will Hobbs v. Louie Valle
- Red Velvet v. Leva Bates
- NWA Women’s Champion Serena Deeb in non-title action v. Tesha Price
- Tay Conti v. Marti Daniels
- Varsity Blondes (Brian Pillman Jr. and Griff Garrison) v. Lee Johnson and Aaron Solow
- Jurassic Express v. Ryzin and Fuego Del Sol: As of right now, it is uncertain which pairing of the Express will be going into the ring.
- Chaos Project (Luther and Serpentico) v. Top Flight (Darius and Dante Martin)
For more entertainment and sports news, follow Jake Leonard on Twitter @JakeLeonardWPMD and Heartland Newsfeed @HLNF_Bulletin on Twitter. Additionally, you can follow Heartland Newsfeed on Facebook and Reddit among other platforms. You can now follow our news updates on Telegram, Flote, and MeWe. Support independent journalism. Become a patron on Patreon for as little as $1 a month. There are other donor options as well.
Jake Leonard, a broadcast media and journalism veteran, is the editor-in-chief of Heartland Newsfeed. Leonard is also GM and program director of Heartland Newsfeed Radio Network, wrestling editor and contributing writer for Ambush Sports, a contributing writer for My Sports Vote and Midwest Sports Network, and a former contributor to Bleacher Report and Overtime Heroics. He resides at home in Nokomis, Ill. with his dog Buster.