NOKOMIS (Heartland Newsfeed) — The following citations and warrants were completed between October 29 and November 12, 2017 by the Nokomis Police Department:
- Kelsie N. Miller, 28, of Nokomis was arrested on an in-state warrant at her residence of 625 School St. on October 29.
- Anna M. Hilton, 22, considered homeless, was arrested on an in-state warrant at 700 Sanford St. on November 1.
- James S. Tosetti, 32, of Nokomis was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol at the intersection of E. Union St. and Capps Ave. on November 4. Tosetti was given a second citation for the offense and was also cited for disobeying a stop sign.
- Lori L. Stroecknor, 57, of Taylorville was cited for unlawful operation of an uninsured motor vehicle at the intersection of N. Spruce and Frederick streets on November 5.
- Russell L. Ward, Jr., 52, of Pana was arrested at 621 Lincoln St. on an in-state warrant on November 9.
Jake Leonard, a broadcast media and journalism veteran, is the editor-in-chief of Heartland Newsfeed. Leonard is also GM and program director of Heartland Newsfeed Radio Network, wrestling editor and contributing writer for Ambush Sports, a contributing writer for My Sports Vote and Midwest Sports Network, and a former contributor to Bleacher Report and Overtime Heroics. He resides at home in Nokomis, Ill. with his dog Buster.
Discussion about this post