NOKOMIS (Heartland Newsfeed) — The following citations and warrants were completed between August 7 and August 20, 2017 by the Nokomis Police Department:
- David L. Engle, 36, of Nokomis was arrested on an in-state warrant at his residence at 312 S. Walnut St. on August 10.
- Nicolas R. Dooley, 40, of Nokomis was arrested on an in-state warrant at his residence at 420 Lena St. on August 10.
- Justin W. Robbins, 41, of Nokomis was arrested on an in-state warrant at his residence at 230 Johnson Ave. in Coalton on August 15.
- Samantha S. Weinstein, 26, of Nokomis was cited for obstructing identification at her residence at 323 N. Pine St. on August 16.
- Helen J. Kelley, 74, of Taylorville was cited August 17 at the intersection of N. Spruce St. and Sheridan St. for improper passing.
- James D. Arndt, 43, of Nokomis was cited August 17 at the intersection of Capps Ave. and E. Union St. for disobeying a stop sign.
- Gail A. Davis, 30, of Nokomis was cited August 19 at the intersection of N. Spruce St. and Hamilton St. for driving under a suspended/revoked driver’s license.
- John E. McMillian, 29, of Nokomis was cited for disorderly conduct/breach of peace at his residence at 305 N. Spruce St. on August 19.
Jake Leonard, a broadcast media and journalism veteran, is the editor-in-chief of Heartland Newsfeed. Leonard is also GM and program director of Heartland Newsfeed Radio Network, wrestling editor and contributing writer for Ambush Sports, a contributing writer for My Sports Vote and Midwest Sports Network, and a former contributor to Bleacher Report and Overtime Heroics. He resides at home in Nokomis, Ill. with his dog Buster.
Discussion about this post