This position provides the option of being hybrid or full time out of our offices in either Scottsdale, AZ or Northbrook, IL.
Do you want to make an impact in your next finance role? There is no better place then within Underwriting as a Senior Pricing Analyst in our Client Financial Analysis and Proposals department. This is a strategic role where you will have the ability to make a direct impact on client satisfaction and profitability, with the goal of winning, retaining and growing our business. You will be critical to the continued success of CVS Health as the leading pharmacy benefits manager (PBM).
As an underwriter, you will:
– Set pricing strategy and negotiate contract terms for multi-million contracts
– Have the opportunity to present regularly to C-suite executives and our Sales groups
– Prepare financial analyses, read contracts and manage pricing for our core PBM services
– Support our Sales teams as they negotiate with clients in our National and Enterprise Accounts segments – typically Fortune 500 companies or equivalent groups.
– Own the execution of pricing strategy with internal partners – like our Strategic Proposals, Networks and Rebate Administration groups
You’ll be a key part of helping members and plans control drug costs as CVS Health
You will manage the complete process from receipt of RFP/pricing request through communication of financial agreements to internal departments. You will be directly responsible for setting pricing strategy for some of our largest clients and making key recommendations that impact CVS Health’s top line revenue and bottom line financials.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
– 2+ years of pricing/financial analysis or related experience; may substitute a Master’s level degree (or MBA) for some applicable work experience
Strong Excel skills
– 5+ years of pricing/financial analysis or related experience; may substitute a Master’s level degree (or MBA) for some applicable work experience
– Salesforce Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; Finance or Business Degree preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.