Hybrid (Barcelona, Spain)
A passion for fantasy worlds has long been ingrained in our studio, and at last we can announce we have embarked on a journey into that beloved realm. With a party of veteran IOI guild members and new wizards and sorceresses of the industry, we are building an ambitious new IP for console and PC that will revolutionize the online fantasy RPG genre. If you share a similar passion for creating welcoming, heartfelt, bold and impactful worlds, join us and together we will write the next chapter in IOI’s history.
As a Senior Gameplay Animator, you will get a chance to make a significant impact on this new IP, with lots of agility and agency: with mocap facilities on-site and plenty of room to get creative with hand key animation in an exciting fantasy world.
What you will do:
- Work alongside the animation team and create animations that fits the style and vision laid out by the directors.
- Create an experience which is fluid and has a great feel on the sticks.
- Bring vision into imaginative motion through keyframe.
- Bring memorable and imaginative characters to life through animation.
- Be a senior voice on the project, who will not only create fantastic and fluid animations, but also instruct junior and intermediate team mates, and support them throughout production.
- Work closely with the Lead Animator to support a courageous and constructive culture.
Who you are:
- An enthusiastic animator with extensive experience working in the AAA games industry.
- A team player, who sees the value in a supportive and constructive culture, and actively strives to contribute to it.
- Someone who can create benchmark animations.
- Someone who can craft animations without solely relying on Motion Capture.
Who we are:
IO Interactive is an independent videogame development and publishing company with studios in Copenhagen, Malmö and Barcelona. As the creative force behind some of the most talked-about multiplatform video games in the last decade, we are committed to creating unforgettable characters and experiences – all powered by our award-winning, proprietary Glacier technology.
We know that to achieve those goals, we need courage, talented people and a great working environment – and we do our utmost to have all of that. Across our multiple studios, we’re working on several projects. Crucially though, we’re all one team. We value the work and impact that each person brings to the table and we actively encourage new ideas, whilst listening to your insights along the way.
We have a dedicated team of People Managers, who look after you as an individual and as an employee. With more than 40 nationalities, we know that everyone is different and we are proud to have a reputation for being a friendly workplace with highly-talent people.