About The Role
We’re seeking a hands-on Search Engine Marketing Manager to own our paid marketing channels end to end (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads). In this vital Marketing role, the right candidate will own the creation of advertising assets and paid ad strategy as part of a 10 person marketing team.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
* Own end to end paid marketing, including strategy, copywriting, analysis, and testing
* Drive down cost per acquisition while scaling up leads
* Work with the brand team to generate compelling copy, and work with a designer to generate high converting images
* Analyze and report on paid advertising trends
* Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
* Create and test new landing pages to improve conversion rates
Who You Are
* 5+ years experience working in Paid Advertising, in at least Google Ads or LinkedIn Advertising
* Strong understanding of the paid advertising ecosystem – when to use different platforms and different strategic approaches
* Up to date knowledge of Paid Marketing best practices
* Strong data analysis skills, including google sheets
* Experience as sole Paid Marketing team member at a company
What Can Help You Stand Out
* Strong data analysis skills, including google sheets.
* Experience in a range of paid platforms that we are not currently using.
* Startup and small team experience
* Hubspot experience
* Experience in other areas of marketing besides paid advertising.
* Programming experience
* Experience with Google Ads Editor
WORKING AT TEIKAMETRICS
Join us! We hire talented individuals remotely across the following states: Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Washington. In addition, we also have remote opportunities in China and India.
More Than Just a Job
Everyone’s work preferences are different but regardless of work style, we like to take care of our people. Benefits of becoming part of Team Teika:
Competitive cash (we don’t discount based on location)
A robust benefits package effective on day one!
Generous stock option packages and investment opportunities
Remote friendly – we hire in 15 states and 3 countries
Unlimited Paid Vacation PolicyFlexible work schedule – work when you’re most productive and effective!
Teikametrics’ AI-powered Marketplace Optimization Platform helps sellers and brand owners maximize their potential on the world’s most valuable marketplaces. Founded in 2015, Teikametrics uses proprietary AI technology to maximize profitability in a simple SaaS interface. Teikametrics optimizes more than $8 billion in GMV across thousands of sellers around the world, with brands including Munchkin, mDesign, Clarks, Nutribullet, Conair, Nutrafol, and Solo Stove trusting Teikametrics to unlock the full potential of their selling and advertising on Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.