Albany Market Receptionist
POSITION SUMMARY: Greet all students, visitors and direct them to the proper department.Answering incoming calls for the campus and routing inquires in a prompt, accurate and professional manner.Enter and update all admission information and data in CRM as needed.Provide clerical support to the admissions office coordinator and Director Of Admissions and Athletic Director Of Admissions.
Hours are Monday – Thursday 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, one hour unpaid lunch break, Friday 8:00 am – noon.During peak enrollment, assisting with staffing coverage and student events hours may be changed to include evening, Saturdays and Holidays.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/FUNCTIONS
- Leads the customer service activities at the point of first contact. (i.e., provide timely, courteous, and proficient service to both internal and external customers)
- Answers all incoming calls and directs inquires at the reception desk in a professional manner to the appropriate associate or department.
- Offers assistance and directions to all visitors at the Campus, and takes accurate messages as needed.
- Inputs and updates all leads and data in the Lead system in an accurate/timely basis (i.e., appointments, phone comments, and interview comments).
- Processes correspondence for Admissions department as needed.
- Files and maintains call-in sheets in accordance with current directives.
- Assists Admission Office Coordinator as needed.
- Processes and distributes mail in compliance with U.S. Postal regulations as needed.
- Maintains spreadsheets consisting of new student information.
- Creating and distributes advertising materials at request of various department heads.
- Assists with new student entrance testing, student events, and other special projects as needed
- Processes and inputs applications and new student enrollment information daily
- Creating confidential letters for Director of Admissions
- Ordering name plates/tags/business cards for all departments
- Interviewing night receptionist
- Training night receptionist
- Cross training with Admissions Coordinator
- Trad and NonTrad Milestone Reports
- Budget trackers
- Tiger Tracks
- Student outreach:
- Helping admissions team schedule FA/Testing/Registration appointments through persistent outreach
- Distributing parking permits (as delegated by Campus Security)
- Collects paperwork and payment for college transcripts (as delegated by Registrar)
- Performs all other assigned duties by the Directors of Admissions.
- Previous phone/receptionist, telemarketing and/or customer service experience
- Effective time management skills