Full Time, Entry-Level, On-Site Marketing Assistant
Downtown Philadelphia, PA (19123)
About Our New Marketing Openings:
As a Marketing Assistant, you'll be representing a specific brand at a local event, helping them to increase brand awareness and market share. You'll be working as part of a team to attract attention, engage with consumers, sell products, and enhance their reputation.
Our Ideal Candidates:
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door or transition to a new industry because we offer ongoing training and onsite support to set you up for success! We are looking to hire individuals that have an interest in marketing, sales, or client relations, and experience working with customers.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
* 2 years of experience working with customers (retail, food service, customer service, hospitality, etc)
* A track record of reliability along with excellent time management and organizational skills
* The ability to work well with others and be accountable for individual performance/results
* The ability to think on your feet, make decisions, and adapt to different situations with a positive attitude
We recently acquired two new clients and are therefore looking for additional entry-level marketing assistants to join our team and learn how to oversee our marketing events. In the initial stages, you will join our events team to raise awareness and increase the customer base of our new clients.
* Working in the office each morning to prepare for a specific campaign and discuss the objectives and desired results
* Attending and executing marketing and outreach campaigns at our private site events across the Philadelphia region
* Educating the public about the client's products/services and their mission, values, and vision
* Answering questions, relating to customers, overcoming minor objections, and closing sales to acquire new, long-term customers
* Creating a positive and memorable experience for consumers at live, face-to-face events
* Brainstorming creative ideas for enhancing the brand's image and reaching its target market more effectively
Career advancement is possible for top performers looking to progress into a role involving recruitment, development, or management!
Some benefits of working with us:
* Weekly prizes, bonuses, and incentives
* Daily praise and recognition for top performers
* Ongoing training and coaching from industry experts
* Quarterly educational & personal development seminars
* An annual awards gala and R&R trip for top performers
* Opportunities to travel throughout the state, country, and even the world
* The chance to meet some great people and build your professional network
Make 2023 a year to talk about! Send us an application today and you could be learning and earning by the end of the month!
For Consideration: Send in your resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn profile as soon as possible in order to be contacted upon review. Candidates must be over the age of 18 in order to represent our clients to the public.