We’re looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial professionals who want to own their business and help clients prepare for life’s planned and unexpected moments with the right insurance products.
COUNTRY Financial® Insurance Agents have the opportunity and the autonomy to build a rewarding, financially stable career while enriching lives in the communities we serve.
Our Insurance Agents take a consultative approach to grow business with existing and prospective clients. As independent contractors, they are in business for themselves but not by themselves, and they:
* Diversify their income through our portfolio of property and casualty, life and health lines.
* Have the flexibility to manage their schedules to balance their careers and personal interests.
* Educate clients and prospects about our products and services.
* Collaborate with COUNTRY Trust Bank® Financial Advisors to inform clients of our financial products and services.
* Establish an office and build a staff.
COUNTRY Insurance Agents have uncapped earning potential without a required buy-in and:
* Opportunities to earn performance-based global trips and financial rewards.
* Access to continued learning and marketing resources.
* Affiliation with our 95+ year brand heritage and family-focused culture that values authenticity, integrity, and inclusivity.
Successful COUNTRY Insurance Agents are from different paths, but they are all:
* Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and goal driven.
* Strong communicators with excellent business acumen.
* Committed to building and maintaining solid connections between their efforts and their rewards.
* Focused on achieving professional success through securing clients’ trust.
* Passionate about making positive impacts in their communities.
* Property/Casualty State Insurance License*
* Life/Health State Insurance License*
* Series 65/66 licenses*
* Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS)
* Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
* Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
* Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 2+ years of experience in the insurance and or financial services industry
* 5+ years of business ownership or managerial experience
*These licenses are not required to apply; however, the candidate’s ability to obtain these licenses is essential when a contract decision is made.
COUNTRY Financial® is the trade name for a collective of affiliated insurance and financial services companies. This means we have an extended family of support and a large backing.
For nearly 100 years, COUNTRY Financial has been dedicated to helping others plan for their future while also protecting what matters most to them. What started long ago as a simple commitment on Midwest farmlands has expanded to become a FORTUNE 1000 insurance and financial services organization proudly serving 19 states.
Our insurance agents, financial advisors, and employees remain dedicated to serving nearly one million households with our diverse range of personal and business insurance products as and financial services products. And our consistent AM Best A+ rating means we have the financial strength to keep the promises we make to our clients.
COUNTRY Financial® is the marketing name for the COUNTRY Financial family of affiliated companies (collectively, COUNTRY), which include COUNTRY Life Insurance Company®, COUNTRY Mutual Insurance Company®, and their respective subsidiaries, located in Bloomington, Illinois.
Investment management, retirement, trust, and planning services provided by COUNTRY Trust Bank®. The investment objectives, risks,
charges, and expenses of an investment company should be carefully considered before investing.