Aramark Marketing: The marketing team at Aramark is charged with building a strong brand and driving profitable growth. Through repeatable business models that leverage insights and innovation, Aramark marketers help build base business, new business, and client retention through concepts, programs, products, and practices that engage consumers “at the moment of truth” around the country and the world.
Position Objective: We are looking for a results-driven website manager who will lead the overall development and improvement of our company’s website. This role will be collaborating across multiple lines of business as well as working with a digital agency. You will lead all teams through ideation and conceptualization, along with all key product development stages leading to deployment.
This position requires someone to have experience leading major enterprise projects as well as expertise in website design and development. The person in this role should be comfortable in organizing multiple workstreams while keeping a keen eye towards the final product which will showcase innovation and excellent user experience.
* Oversee Aramark’s website including all functionality, content updates, evaluate and manage website performance, and manage an overall enhancement and release plan.
* Consult with key stakeholders to determine website features, functionality, and design and translate those into functional requirements.
* Engage and work closely agency to build out requirements, design and development phases.
* Ensure initiatives and requests encompass best-in-class SEO, data capture, tagging requirements.
* Lead teams thru all phases of projects and ensure deliverables and timelines are being met.
* Work with stakeholders to ensure content authoring and management of the website meets brand standards and best practice in website usability.
* Regularly provide overall website status on enhancements and releases to senior leadership as well as identify any dependencies and risks quickly
* Focus on technical features of website that will support data analytics, connectivity to back-end systems including but not limited to campaign management systems, email platforms and database/segmentation.
* Ensure quality thru all initiatives including QA and user acceptance testing.
* Keep abreast of new development or trends in website design and user experience
This position will report to the VP Digital Marketing within the Corporate Marketing team and work in matrix with other marketing team members as well as other LOBs.
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
* 3-5+ years of experience in project/program management across multiple organizations with ability to drive clear results and actions.
* Extensive experience with website content management systems, Adobe Experience Manager required .
* Comfortable collaborating across multiple stakeholders while ensuring deadlines are met in a rapidly changing business environment.
* Experience managing overall website production with keen eye towards technical functionality
* Digital marketing experience
* Excellent communicator with an ability to translate requirements and ideation into specific project action items.
* Strong written, verbal, and technical communication skills with thorough attention to detail
* Ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
* Strong time management skills
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.